Expression of Interest - Bartender
Job Type: Casual
Work Location: Conmee Community Complex
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Hourly Wage: to be determined
The Township of Conmee is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for casual bartenders for the Conmee Community Centre. Employment will be on an on-call basis as bar services are required. The majority of shifts will take place from Friday to Sunday (including some holidays) during the hours of 5:00 pm to 2:00 am, with some afternoon requirements.
Primary responsibilities for the Casual Bartender position include (but not limited to) the following:
- Responsible to comply with Ontario liquor legislation and regulations
- Provide courteous customer service, possess knowledge of beer, wine, spirits, and basic preparation
- Maintain a clean and welcoming work area
- Follow internal procedures
- Maintain sale transactions and safe cash-handling procedures
The successful candidate will have as a minimum the following qualifications:
- Must be the legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario
- Smart Serve Ontario certification
- Previous bartending experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application detailing their qualification and wage expectations to CAO/Clerk Shara Lavallee.
Mail: Township of Conmee, 19 Holland Rd W, Kakabeka Falls, ON, P0T 1W0
In person: Conmee Municipal Office, Monday-Friday 9-4
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection. The Town is committed to maintaining an equitable work environment and welcomes submissions from all qualified applicants.